Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday June 2, 2009

Jon has been getting up at 4:30 in the morning to work out.  I am so proud of him.  I have been going to the gym even though it is summer vacation.  Of course it helps that the kids REALLY need to get out of the house by 8am!  But I am proud of me too.

We had a pretty good day.  Livi swam with Addie Egnew and Drew and I watched Good Eats together.  Ruby took a good nap.  We did the gym in the morning at that was about it.

We are going to Xans for a lunch/swimming party tomorrow and we will do the gym first.  Then piano and that should be our day.

I don't know what day we will do Phx and the Heard Museum...and I don't know if we are going to stand in line for the cultural passes tomorrow or not.  I really wanted to get the Science Center! 

Off to bed and read my scriptures...not in that order.

No comments: